This rapidly growing Private Equity backed retailer is looking for an Interim CFO to work through a process of financial professionalisation.
- Upgrade the finance function so that it is fit for purpose for a PE backed, £100 million plus, turnover business
- Develop and implement management information
- Work with the management team on international expansion projects
- Manage the PE and Banking relationships
- Assist with various business system implementations
- Prior experience of working in a leveraged business
- Retail experience with significant exposure to e-commerce
- Experience of both large corporate environments coupled with entrepreneurial, rapidly growing businesses
Sign Up To Our Newsletter
Upload Your CVChoose Your File To Upload
Terms and conditions of use
The term "Marble Hill Partners" or "us" or "we" refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is 22 The Quadrant, Richmond, TW9 1BP. Our company registration number is 6241270.
The term “you” refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- The website contains material which is owned by or licensed by us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Interruptions and omissions in service
Whilst we try to ensure that the standard of this website remains high and to maintain the continuity of it, the internet is not an inherently stable medium, and errors, omissions, interruptions of service and delays may occur at any time. We do not accept any liability arising from any such errors, omissions, interruptions or delays or any ongoing obligation or responsibility to operate this website (or any particular part of it) or to provide the service offered on this website. We may vary the specification of this site from time to time without notice.
Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England and Wales
At Marble Hill Partners we are committed to keeping the personal information you share with us, whether over the internet, on the telephone or through meetings, confidential.
Collecting and using personal information
We collect the personal data that you volunteer to us whilst using our services, for example, when you apply to our roles online. We may also collect information from public sources such as LinkedIn or internet searches. We use this data to identify you when we have employment opportunities that might be relevant for you.
The data we hold might include some or all of the following: your contact details, academic achievements, work history, skills, nationality, languages, working rights, age and gender. We will also hold compensation details if you have provided them to us, as well as notes from meetings. Additionally, we keep a record of our contact history with you including progress on any roles that you have applied for or been selected for.
We retain your details and the documents which you have shared with us, such as your CV, in a secure, password and network protected (firewalls/sonicwalls) database.
Disclosing personal information
Personal information is any information about you as a person and includes details with respect to your name, address, contact details and any other data that you provide to us online.
Marble Hill Partners Ltd is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Any information that you provide whilst using this website will be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
We may provide your personal information to clients, potential clients, or to others where we are required to do so by law.
Protecting personal information
Marble Hill Partners stores and processes your personal information on databases linked to this website and in Marble Hill Partners Ltd’s offices, using technological safeguards like security software and firewalls to prevent hacking or unauthorized computer access as well as internal passwords and security policies.
We will retain your personal information until such time as we see fit to remove it or as otherwise required by law, unless instructed by you to have all details removed from our records. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will action this within 2 weeks. Under no circumstances do we sell personal information to other organisations.
Accuracy of your personal information
We will provide you the opportunity to update the personal information we retain to ensure it is accurate.
Openness to your privacy concerns
We will investigate and respond to your concerns about any aspect of our handling of your personal information. You are free to refuse or withdraw your consent to the collection, use or release of your personal information at any time. You may do so in writing by contacting us by email at email@example.com
Your right to access to your information
We will give you access to the information we have about you. You may arrange such access by contacting the Marble Hill Partners Head of Marketing. We will advise you in advance if a minimal charge will be required for conducting the search, and we will respond to your request promptly, but in any case within 30 days, unless we advise you to the contrary.
Please note that we may not be able to provide information about you from our records if it contains references to other persons, is subject to legal privilege, contains information proprietary to Marble Hill Partners or cannot be disclosed for other legal reasons. If you have any questions regarding decisions made, we will tell you the reasons for those decisions.
To find out more about cookies click here
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyse data about web page traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to client and candidate needs. This information is completely anonymous and we do not use this to acquire or store any personally identifying information about any of our users, we only use this information for general statistical analysis purposes. No other cookies are used on this website other than those for web traffic analysis.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
Some of the information you give to us may be used for marketing purposes, such purposes include contacting you by email. We only collect information willingly submitted by users, such information may include your email, name, phone number and the company you work for, this information is stored securely.
We will never send spam emails, we only contact users when we feel they may benefit from our services and/or content. If you wish to unsubscribe from our emails, you can do so by clicking the unsubscribe link, which will be found in the footer of all marketing communications we send. You can also contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to request to be unsubscribed.
Click through the lists on the left to discover what types of cookies we use.
Strictly Necessary Cookie should be enabled at all times so that we can save your preferences for cookie settings.
The Strictly Necessary Cookie saves your preferences for cookie settings. If you disable it, you will receive a prompt every time you visit this site.
This cookie only saves your cookie preferences for this site, no other data is collected or stored. By disabling this cookie, you will receive a cookie prompt each time you visit the site.
We use some cookies across our site, for various reasons, find out more about each type of cookie we use below.
Google Analytics: This enables us to understand what sections of the website are visited most frequently, or interacted with the most. We take this information and optimise our site to give users like you the best experience possible.
Please enable Strictly Necessary Cookies first so that we can save your preferences!